Complete Set: Generation 1 set plus Manual power screw for use with ½ inch impact gun
$1,895.00 Order Set #20002
20-00011 Generation 1 wheel bearing set, front and rear
- This starter set makes it possible and very easy to replace front and rear wheel bearings on passenger cars directly on the vehicle in 15-30 minutes.
- The Set comes with a fixing late that is universal for bearing removal feet. It can be used with feet to remove and replace Generation 2 and Generation 3 wheel bearings.
- Designed to work with the hub on the car and to fit most passenger cars with Generation 1 wheel bearings.
- Allows access when the knuckle has uneven surfaces or fragile brake shields behind the hub.
- No more time-consuming struggle in the shop press.
- No need for alignments or ADAS calibrations to correct thrust angle issues
20-03001 Manual press rod set for use with an impact gun. Can take the place of hydraulic cylinders up to 22 Tons
- The set comes with four different press axles for adaptation with the different tool sets.
- All parts are dimensioned and designed for use with ½” impact gun, ratchet or wrench with a 27 mm socket.
- The tool has excellent power up to 15 tons of force. After that blows from a hammer on the punching nut #01-00031 are required.
- The threads are made of a very hard material and we use a special bearing that makes it possible to use a ½” impact gun with up to 1000 Nm without damaging the tool.
- For frequent jobs on ball-joints, bushings and axle shafts our hydraulic cylinders of 18 tons and 22 tons is recommended.